- Made in Austria for true quality and strength
- This is a very nimble and useful axe for heavy limbing and light felling jobs
- Dimensions may vary a little do to being handmade
- Forged, ground and painted for a smooth finish
- Ash handle
- Mueller has a very long and deserved reputation of being highly functional tools of uncompromising quality and workmanship
Mueller Axes, have been hand forged in Austria, dating all the way back to the 1600’s. Mueller has a very long and deserved reputation as being highly functional tools of uncompromising quality and workmanship. Highly skilled craftsmans combine modern-day techniques with artistry passed down from many generations of blacksmiths. You can trust the quality of Mueller’s tools because they think enough of them to put a life-time warranty on everyone. We know you will enjoy owning and using these beautiful axes for generations to come!