- FERRO ROD; Length of the rod is: 6″(15.3cm). Diameter of the rod is approx 1/2″(12.7mm).
- FERRO ROD; The U shaped Striker is great because it is the same size and snugly fits around the ferro rod making it compact, easy to carry and get in tight spaces, yet it is large so it allows you to have a nice grip when striking the rod even in cold weather or at weird angles.
- FERRO ROD; The striker also has a bottle opener. Extra large ferro rod throws a lot of sparks even wet and windy conditions The striker has a scraper at the end of it that allows you to scrape tinder, or extra magnesium you may have on hand.
- Telescoping Bellow; Length; collapsed length 3.75 inch, extended length 18.75 inch. Fire bellow helps you to stay out of smoke, and helps you transfer oxygen to the tinder.
- Waxed Hemp Rope fire; How To Use It. Unwind the braids of the rope and fray them by twisting the fibers apart until they are very fine and fluffy. Place the tip of ferro rod close to frayed ends so the sparks fall directly onto them.