- Hand Forged in Austria out of the finest Austrian Steel
- These hunting hatchets are limited edition and marked with the name Waldvolk, AKA Forest People? It is based off of historic hatchets yet carries Mullers Classic styling
- 4 inch blade and 15 1/2 inch handle and a 1 1/2 pound head
- Thick ash handle gives gives you the ability to form it to your liking if you want
- Great bushcrafting or hunting hatchet
Mueller has a very long and deserved reputation as being highly functional tools of uncompromising quality and workmanship Mueller Axes, have been hand forged in Austria, dating all the way back to the 1600’s. Mueller has a very long and deserved reputation as being highly functional tools of uncompromising quality and workmanship. Highly skilled craftsmans combine modern-day techniques with artistry passed down from many generations of blacksmiths. You can trust the quality of Mueller’s tools because they think enough of them to put a life-time warranty on everyone. We know you will enjoy owning and using these beautiful axes for generations to come!