This is one big axe! The biggest we have seen in this style, amazing.
- Made in Austria for true quality
- Approximate dimensions: 7 pound head weight , 33” Ash handle, 11-1/5” blade (Bit) length
- If your looking for an Axe of exceptionally large size this is the one for you
- Great to use for hewing, chopping or even an extra large felling axe and it looks cool in the hand as well
- Mueller has a very long and deserved reputation of being highly functional tools of uncompromising quality and workmanship
7 pound head, 35″ Ash handle and an overall weight of 8.10 pound. Mueller Axes, have been hand forged in Austria, dating all the way back to the 1600’s. Mueller has a very long and deserved reputation as being highly functional tools of uncompromising quality and workmanship. Highly skilled craftsmans combine modern-day techniques with artistry passed down from many generations of blacksmiths. We know you will enjoy owning and using these beautiful axes for generations to come.