Choose the WaterBasics Bag-to-Bag Filtration Kit when you have multiple tasks for your water. The kit comes with a Series II GRN Line Filter and is certified to EPA and NSF/ANSI standards for the removal of bacteria, Cryptosporidium, Giardia, chlorine, chemicals, taste and odor.
Fill the unfiltered bag with water from any natural or municipal source and connect to the filtered bag with the Series II filter inline. Start the flow with the bulb pump and gravity will pull water through the filter. Use the easy pour spouts on the filtered bag to fill bottles or cookware.
WaterBasics GRN Line Protection is achieved using Aquamira’s Electro-Positive Absorption Technology. Charged micro-glass fibers “pull” organisms as small as bacteria, out of the water stream as the water flows through at high flow rates and low pressure drops. This makes the WaterBasics Series II GRN Line Emergency Filters the perfect choice for the WaterBasics Bag-to-Bag Water Filtration Kit. WaterBasics GRN Line Emergency Filters have been thoroughly tested by independent laboratories, and proven to consistently remove bacteria and protozoan cysts to ANSI/NSF Standard 53 and US EPA standards, without the use of disinfecting chemicals such as chlorine, bromine, or iodine. The addition of sub-micron carbon particles into the filter media increases the absorptive capability required to reduce chlorine and harmful chemicals, bad tastes, and odors. WaterBasics GRN Line Emergency Filters provide superior biological protection, high flows, and long service life.
Designed with a purpose, the WaterBasics Series II Emergency Filter included in the kit connects easily to any WaterBasics water bottle, to standard water storage containers, and our unique WaterBasics pump. Fewer fittings means one filter is all you need to protect you and your family without worrying “if it will fit.”
Gravity powers the WaterBasics Bag-to-Bag System producing safe, clean drinking water for you and your family. You have important things to do, and pushing or pulling on a pump is probably not one of them. A few squeezes of the primer bulb starts the process of “pulling” the water through the filter. The weight of the water provides the potential energy to convert contaminated water to GRN Line protected water without breaking a sweat.
Features and Benefits
- GRN Line Bacteria Filter with up to 500 ml/min flow rate
- Certified filtration for 80 gallons (over 300 L)
- Includes all needed tubing, bags, and filter to use right away
- Stores neatly in the included fabric storage bag
- Combines well with Aquamira Water Treatment for complete emergency water system
- Series II connectivity perfectly integrates with all WaterBasics bottles, kits and systems
- Compact size fits bug out bags, emergency kits, purses, pockets and more
- Miraguard™ Antimicrobial* Technology suppresses the growth of bacteria, algae, fungus, mold and mildew within the filter media
- Made in the USA