The knife opens with a flipper and moves out of the handle on our smooth KVT ball-bearing opening system. A washer with caged ball bearings surrounds the pivot and makes opening the knife nearly frictionless; just pull back on the flipper and add a roll of the wrist and the 0562CF is ready for action.
The unique pocketclip is reversible (left/right) and enables extra-deep carry in the pocket.
Earlier production runs of this knife were made with CTS-204P steel blades. Current production uses CPM-20CV,. Which blade steel your knife has depends on when it was made.
MAX stainless steel blades. Current production uses S35VN. Which blade steel your knife has depends on when it was made.
- Made in the USA
- KVT ball-bearing opening
- Reversible deep-carry clip
- Frame lock, lockbar stabilizer
- Steel: CPM-20CV or CTS-204P, stonewashed & satin finish
- Handle: Carbon fiber front, stonewashed titanium back
- Blade Length: 3.5 in. (8.9 cm)
- Blade Thickness: 0.156 in. (0.396 cm)
- Closed Length: 4.8 in. (12.2 cm)
- Overall Length: 8.3 in. (21.1 cm)
- Weight: 5.5 oz. (156 g)