Designed by Terrill Hoffman, the ESEE-CM6 is the joining of tactical and practical making this knife at home in the woods or on the battlefield. The 5 7/8″ drop point blade of the CM6 is sized to complete the hardest task without adding excessive weight to your gear load. From hog hunting to defensive carry, the sharpened swedge enhances penetration, while the full sized canvas Micarta handle is shaped to provide a secure and stable grip.
- Overall Length: 11.13″
- Overall Blade Length: 5.88″
- Blade Width: 1.38″
- Weight (Knife Only): 10 ounces
- Maximum Thickness: .188″
- 1095 Carbon Steel, 55-57 Rc.
- Removable Canvas Micarta Handles
- Sheathing: Black Kydex
- Textured Black Powder Coat Finish
- Made in the U.S.A.