After spending some time in Colombia with the Colombian Jungla Special Operations Forces (Compañía Jungla Antinarcóticos), the owners of ESEE decided to design a knife after the program. The Junglas knife (pronounced “Hoonglas”) now sees service worldwide with adventurers in tropical locales and with anti-narcotics forces, both domestically and overseas. The knife is designed to have the strength and rigidity of a fixed blade knife while maintaining the cutting efficiency of a machete.
- Overall Length: 16.5″
- Cutting Edge Length: 9.75″
- Overall Blade Length: 10.38″
- Blade Width: 2.0″
- Weight (Knife Only): 23 Ounces
- Maximum Thickness: .188″
- 1095 High Carbon Steel, 55-57 Rc.
- Textured Powder Coat Finish
- Removable Micarta Handles
- Hammer Pommel w/ Lanyard Hole
- Made in the U.S.A.