Sun-Mate Corp. Solar Rechargeable Lantern
- It has 3-way power allowing recharging by day or night.
- Solar Power: 8-10 hours in full sun to charge. The Solar Rechargeable Lantern has an adjustable stand that allows the solar panel to be angled to face the sun directly for optimal sunlight exposure.
- Batteries: The Lantern is designed to be used with 3 “D” size batteries.
- AC/DC Adapter: The adapter takes 5 to 8 hours for a full charge. (adapters are not included).
- Sun Mate’s lantern provides three types of solar lighting:
- Continuous Fluorescent
- Torch Incandescent (Search light)
- Blinking Light
Fluorescent and blinking lighting can be used at the same time for continuous lighting on one side and a warning blinking light on the other. This feature is great for uses such as night time roadside repairs. Once fully charged the blinking light will burn for up to 40 hours, the torch light for up to 8 hours, and the fluorescent for up to 4 hours. The flashing and fluorescent together will provide up to 3 1/2 hours of burn time.
The Sun Mate Solar Rechargeable Lantern comes with a transparent PVC carrying case that has a convenient handle. Four spare lamps are provided in the spare lamp compartment for emergency use. The fluorescent tube is easily replaced with no screws – just push up and pull out the tube cover.
Sun Mate includes a lifetime warrenty for their SolarRechargeable Lantern.