- Made in Austria for true quality
- Large 13″ blade, 25.5″ overall
- This is a good size drawnife
- The blade has a little curve and arc across the face for easing the control of the bite
- I like straight handled draw knives, it is somewhat a personal preference but I like the control and strength you can put into the cut
- This draw knife is great for making bows, oxes bows and anytime you need to make spindles
- Straight handles give you power and control
Mueller Axes, have been hand forged in Austria, dating all the way back to the 1600’s. Mueller has a very long and deserved reputation as being highly functional tools of uncompromising quality and workmanship. Highly skilled craftsmans combine modern-day techniques with artistry passed down from many generations of blacksmiths. You can trust the quality of Mueller’s tools because they think enough of them to put a life-time warranty on everyone. We know you will enjoy owning and using these beautiful axes for generations to come!