- Made in Austria for true quality
- 1.75″ curved blade width, 9″ length and weighs 2Lbs
- This shatterproof splitting wedge is made out of special alloyed aluminium. It is used especially for medium-sized or very thick wood
- Aluminum wedges transfer more energy to the wood instead of absorbing it like traditional heavy steel wedges
- The twist design delivers splitting power in two directions almost double the effectiveness on some woodsost double the effectiveness on some woods
Mueller has a very long and deserved reputation as being highly functional tools of uncompromising quality and workmanship Mueller Axes, have been hand forged in Austria, dating all the way back to the 1600’s. Mueller has a very long and deserved reputation as being highly functional tools of uncompromising quality and workmanship. Highly skilled craftsmans combine modern-day techniques with artistry passed down from many generations of blacksmiths. You can trust the quality of Mueller’s tools because they think enough of them to put a life-time warranty on everyone. We know you will enjoy owning and using these beautiful axes for generations to come!