Helko Hinterland Hatchet
- Handmade in Germany by Helko’s Master Smiths with German C45 high grade carbon steel
- Includes premium leather sheath
- Includes 1oz bottle of Axe-Guard
- Length 15 in. Head Weight 1.25 lbs.
- Handle is coated with boiled linseed oil
The Hinterland Hatchet is a lightweight, dependable hatchet that will serve you well in the backcountry. This is a great choice for backpackers, campers, foresters, and woodsmen. Each hatchet is handcrafted by Helko’s Master Smiths with over 170 years of expertise. Once the smith is satisfied with his work, the Helko crown logo is hammered into the head. No supplementary work, such as grinding, buffing, or painting is performed, thereby allowing each blade to proudly display its forging marks. As no two pieces are exactly alike, each hatchet is truly unique. Length 15 in. Head Weight 1.25 lbs. Includes premium leather sheath.