On the performance end, the blade is S35VN powdered steel. S35VN offers toughness and resistance to edge chipping with no loss of wear resistance. A stonewashed finish on the blade hides hard-use scratches and makes maintenance easier. The sweeping lines of the original 0777 are preserved in the lightweight carbon-fiber handle that fits securely in the hand. An inset liner lock secures the blade.
The 0770CF opens quickly and easily thanks to SpeedSafe® assisted opening and the built-in flipper. Includes deep-carry pocketclip. For a final touch of class, ZT adds a handsome oversized pivot.
- Made in the USA
- Assisted opening
- Inset liner lock
- Reversible deep-carry clip (left/right)
- Steel: s35VN, stonewashed finish
- Handle: Carbon fiber
- Blade Length: 3.25 in. (8.3 cm)
- Blade Thickness: 0.121 in. (0.307 cm)
- Closed Length: 4.3 in. (10.9 cm)
- Overall Length: 7.5 in. (19.2 cm)
- Weight: 3 oz. (85 g)