The ELMAX® powdered steel blade with flat-ground “slicer” grind provides both slicing efficiency and a tough point. ELMAX is a third-generation powdered steel with virtually no nonmetallic inclusions. This means it offers an extremely uniform distribution of carbides for high wear and corrosion resistance. Zero Tolerance sharpens it to a hair popping edge and the ELMAX ensures it holds that edge for a long time, even under hard use.
The knife opens with a flipper and moves out of the handle on our smooth KVT ball-bearing opening system. A washer with caged ball bearings surrounds the pivot and makes opening the knife nearly frictionless; just pull back on the flipper and add a roll of the wrist and the 0562 is ready for action.
The handle has a G-10 textured scale in front and a stonewashed titanium back. For secure lock up during use, ZT uses a frame lock with hardened steel lockbar inserts and lockbar stabilization so the lock won’t overextend.
- Made in the USA
- KVT ball-bearing opening
- Reversible deep-carry clip
- Frame lock, lockbar stabilizer
- Steel: ELMAX®, stonewashed & satin finish
- Handle: Textured G-10 front, stonewashed titanium back
- Blade Length: 3.5 in. (8.9 cm)
- Blade Thickness: 0.156 in. (0.396 cm)
- Closed Length: 4.8 in. (12.2 cm)
- Overall Length: 8.3 in. (21.1 cm)
- Weight: 5.5 oz. (156 g)